i’m 18 i can go to strip clubs and buy cigarettes and buy m rated games without my mom hell yeah
You used to go to strip clubs with your mom?
It took me 12 years to go frame by frame and realize that weird lag I had always noticed was Tulio pausing to kiss Miguel before pushing him off the cliff in a desperate attempt to save their lives…
MY SHIP IS UNSINKABLE
“: Miguel & Tulio: The original script had them be lovers, calling each other ‘darling’ and such. Although the idea was shot down, they left in scenes where you can kind of tell what they were pushing for.”
You’re forgetting the scene in the beginning where they’re prisoners in the ship. Tulio is lifting Miguel so Miguel and look out, and Tulio briefly rubs his face against Miguel’s ass. Best. ever.
fucking get me started
on my gay analysis
of El fucking Dorado
^This part is subtle and often missed. At the end, when Tulio and Miguel are reunited, they run to hug each other and Altivo interrupts just as Tulio has his hand on his pal’s waist.
All gifs here made by me because SACRIFICES! I actually have hundreds more to make but who knows if I’ll ever finish—especially since my hard drive kaboomed and I lost my perfectly organized clips.
if painting your nails make you feel better, do it. if putting stickers on personal items makes you feel better, do it. if drawing shippy or kinky or silly or emotional things make you feel better, do it. if there is something that makes you feel better, even just a little bit, just fuckin do it
dont be embarrassed about what self care means to you. self care is important, and so are you
GO WATCH THIS SHOW, HONESTLY IT IS SO AMAZING.
IF THIS POST CREATES 1 NEW PUSHING DAISIES FAN MY LIFE = MADE.
Alright let me help out then:
1) Most of the cast is female. In fact only two main characters are male.
2) Both male characters take typically non-masculine hobbies. Emerson Cod knits almost non-stop and makes pop-up books. Ned is literally called “The Pie-Maker” because he bakes homestyle pies from his mother’s method. Both are shown to be very nurturing and even maternal characters. Conversely, the women? A pair of professional travelling show performers that have gritty sexual scandals the way men usually get (see the entire “Chuck’s father” storylines), a beekeeper who is the single most positive and optimistic character imaginable, and a former professional jockey- Three of four pro athletes.
3) You could very easily make the claim Ned is asexual.
4) Yes, the storyline is about romance. But it’s also about the positive side of a love story, and their only drama lies in overcoming their inability to actually share contact.
5) A very good friend of mine recommended this show to me as “Disney for adults.” I told her it was already on my list to watch because “It’s by Bryan Fuller, from Wonderfalls and Dead Like Me.” Bryan Fuller is now most known for “Hannibal.” The same camera methods and bright colours and lighting techniques Hannibal is known for? Perfected in this show, just using a different tone- The same colour methods in reverse, upping the vivid greens and yellows instead of reds and blues, which sells emotion both ways.
7) Probably one of the best examples of a modern day fairy tale possible.
8) Narrated by Jim Dale- The narrator for the HP audio books.
I don’t know if anyone’s already added links to this, but all of these here work and if you hover over the links, an episode description shows :)
This post is the reason I started watching Pushing Daisies and I encourage everyone to do the same
shout out to the 90% of my followers that dont like reblog or message me at all but still follow me for some reason